Terms & Conditions
Terms of Business
Please read these Terms of Business carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to our services.
The terms of this website and DVD product are as follows:
- The content is for your general use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Any DVD purchases made through this website shall be sent out within an hour of payment received.
- You may use information or materials on this website at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- The website is owned by or licensed to us which includes design and layout, logo, appearance and graphics, photographs, music and videos. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright.
- All trademarks that are not the property of the owner is acknowledged.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may be cause for damages and deemed a criminal offence.
- We may have links to other websites, but we are in no way responsible for the content of those linked website(s). Your personal use of these website(s) and any dispute that may arise is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Any DVD purchased will be dispatched within an hour.
Soca Skip® is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
BY BOOKING A CLASS & CONFIRMING PAYMENT, IT IS AGREED THAT THE PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING:
1. Throughout this document We shall refer to SocaSkip® a registered trademark, respective management, employees, representatives, successors and assigns as “We,” “Us,” or “Our”
2. The person taking part in, or present at, the class or the legal guardian of any minor taking part in a ‘Skipping’ fitness class (“Participant,” “You”) hereby agrees that they and/or the minor they are responsible for is physically fit and without any medical condition that has not already been discussed or approved by a Doctor in writing in advance.
We may compensate You for any loss or damage You may suffer if We fail to carry out duties imposed on Us by law (including if We cause Your death, or personal injury to You by Our negligence) unless that failure is attributable to:
- Your own fault (including your failure to follow Our reasonable instructions or comply with these terms).
- A third party unconnected with the provision of Services under this contract.
- Events which we could not have foreseen or prevented even if we had taken all reasonable care.
6. The Participant acknowledges SocaSkip® Power Workout and all intellectual property is Copyright SocaSkip®.
7. SocaSkip® reserves the right to amend the class schedule and will offer a refund/alternate session as necessary, or, may politely deny participation based on any foreseeable health concerns or conflict of interest.
8. SocaSkip® reserves the right to cancel a class at any point once it has begun should the Instructor consider a Participant injured, unwell, not behaving in an acceptable manner or not following reasonable instruction.
9. SocaSkip® classes can be paid in advance via our website’s online booking system or during the class session.
10. The Participant understands there is strobe lighting in operation at various sessions and if they feel affected negatively as a result of will stop immediately and request the lights to be normalised.
11. Participants with photosensitive epilepsy should not exercise at strobe lighting sessions and will request specific classes times before booking.
12. The Participant accepts there are no refunds or class amendments once a confirmed space has been paid, for any reason including force majeure.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING TERMS, AND AGREE TO PARTICIPATING IN SocaSkip® WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR SIGNIFICANCE
Phone: 07723 479212
Netherhall Dance Studio,
Cambridge, United Kingdom
THE EXCLUSIVE SOCASKIP JAM
Credits to Elliot Francois & DJ Rakus.